J0hnTheF1shermanJ0hnTheF1sherman

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Lance Lance

Lol

That was a fairly good short flash. I enjoyed the impale at the end. At least winning the new record was worth the pain. A solid effort deserves a 4/5 and 9/10

Zalfurius responds:

Thank you! There will be a much bigger solid effort in the next one, let me tell you!!

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Awesomesauce

One of the best Madness flash games I've played in a long time. Hank's costume is unbeatable.

Mars 2180 Battle Mars 2180 Battle

Amazing

Like many Tower defense games, this is addicting, and a very well-done piece.

Amea Amea

Great Game

This is a very well-done game. The story is driven out pretty great, and the gameplay does have a learning curve to it. The problem is that once you get the higher-level gloves, you can spam spells constantly without needing to worry about mana or health costs.

Oh Boy, I Got An Audition! Oh Boy, I Got An Audition!

Awesome. 'Nuff said

Your voice is so awesome, you can sound so crazy yet sane all at once. It's amazing!

Great, Another Voice Demo Great, Another Voice Demo

A Voice Demo Filled with Lol!

I love the line about the generic action movie, and the ending. "Hand me the lighter... Aww, dammit."

Gianni responds:

Glad you got a kick out of it! Honestly all the writing I do is pretty bad, I just make things up as I'm recording and don't bother to think it through, so the fact that somebody liked it is pretty reassuring.

Thank you for reviewing!

Black Rose (B4SSfreq Remix) Black Rose (B4SSfreq Remix)

Amazing!

You, good sir have outdone yourself. Finish dis chit!

VEINS VEINS

Wow. Just, wow.

This piece of work is beyond epic, sir. It very closely resembles image of the deep catacombs I have in my head for "Infection." I would draw it, but you've already outdone any attempt of mine. XP 5/5 11/10

Zalfurius responds:

Oh wow, thank you very much!! And you should draw your catacombs; practice is the best way to improve your skills! Good luck on Infection!!

Walking Alone Walking Alone

Sick

This is a really good piece. The trench coat kinda reminds me of the NCR's veteran ranger combat armor. @ buddhas-hitman The masks the doctors wore improved their chances of survival. Inside the beak of the masks were herbal incences designed to make sure the apothecary breathed that rather than the virus.
The bandana did look like a beak at first, until I noticed the stitching to the mask.

I.V. 4 I.V. 4

Amazing

She's like a cross between Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Hank, and Lara Croft. Great job, keep up the Madness.